Use this form to report a foodborne or waterborne illness (commonly called food poisoning) for yourself or someone else in your household. If you have a complaint about food handling practices and no one has been ill, please contact the Minnesota Department of Health Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section. If you are reporting illness from a large event, such as a wedding, reunion, or religious event, please call our hotline at 1-877-FOOD-ILL

Loading... Loading...
You have selected an option that triggers this survey to end right now.
To save your responses and end the survey, click the 'End Survey' button below. If you have selected the wrong option by accident and/or wish to return to the survey, click the 'Return and Edit Response' button.